Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Sunday, June 5, 2011

6 Miles

Today I did 6 miles with my friend, Liz. We were up and walking (not running yet) on the rail trail early in the morning. We had a great time chatting away. We kept up a pretty good pace the entire time. We we hit the 2 miles mark we were going to turn around for a round trip of 4 miles. But then we were curious how much further the trail went on so we decided to just do it. Keep walking, keep chatting. We ended up doing a 6 mile walk at a decent pace. My ankle held up pretty well but again, I am icing it as I see here and blog.

I received my new issue of Runner's World magazine and am ripping it apart like crazy. I tear out products I see that I like or website that I want to look at. I still have my eye on a training watch with gps signal. They are costly though so it may just have to be a present under the Christmas tree.

Here's my trip from today...

www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/1148112

No comments:

Post a Comment