Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's Official!

Today I registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon so I can it is official...I will be running the race on Sunday, February 26th. Registration opened on July 5 and I couldn't wait to register. Then I thought I should wait to just make sure I can do the 10 mile race in August. But I just couldn't wait a day longer. So I submitted my registration and in my eyes, there is no turning back.

Yesterday I purchased a nice pink 5 star 5 subject notebook that I am going to keep all of my training info in as well as all of my half marathon info in. It is a great way to keep organized. I usually find some great products in Runner's World Magazine and have been cutting them out and putting them on a wish list.

February seems so far away but I know it will go fast. I am a bit nervous since the weather in the northeast during the months leading up to the race is cold, icy and snowy. I am worried I will not be able to get in a lot of outdoor training. But no sense in worrying about that now. I am staying focused on training for my 10 miler.

Here's a video to the Disney Princess Half Marathon Event (2010)...it's going to be magical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqXn1IrUMV8

No comments:

Post a Comment