Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Sights Of Cape Cod

I have been in Cape Cod for a week now and each and every day I have been able to get out and go for a walk/run. I have done anywhere from 2.5 to 3.5 miles each day. Some days I take Maddie in the jogging stroller with me, other days I take Hailey and some days I go alone and do my interval training. I am slowly working my way up to longer running intervals. Cape Cod is the perfect place to do this. The terrain is generally flat with a few hills here and there. There are many, many people who run and walk along the coast so you never are alone. We have not had any rain and the temperature has been about 75 with no humidity. Perfect, right?

Here is a picture of the coast of Falmouth, MA that I took on one of my training sessions. How could you not want to get out there every day when these are the sights you see.



No comments:

Post a Comment