Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Early Morning Run

Today was another great run day. I got out at 7:15 and it felt great to be up and running. It wasn't part of the plan to go that early but Maddie didn't sleep that well so I was up almost all night anyway. Hailey was up getting ready for school and Chris was off from work. There was not going back to sleep so I figured it would be a great opportunity to get my run in.

I was a little bummed when I started out because my all sport gps tracker lost signal probably due to the cloudy sky. So it didn't track the first half mile of my run. When you view the link to today's run, it isn't accurate. The mileage is wrong (I ran 4.2 miles again) and some of the other stats. I still don't know what the rest time is. I swear I didn't rest for 10 minutes. The red line on the map is when the signal is lost. I ran 2 miles one way and ran 2 miles back the same route. I didn't realize the that 2 miles back were mostly all up hill. Not steep hills but gradual inclines so I definitely felt it.

I think I did a few seconds or maybe a half a minute better than my time yesterday. I made it back in time to put Hailey on the bus for school and then start my day. Tomorrow I will have to run with Maddie since Chris is back to work. My first run with her was 2.5 miles so maybe I will go for 3 miles.

Here is the link to today's run....remember thought it isn't accurate but shows some representation of what I did today.

www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/1098225

No comments:

Post a Comment