Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Run With Maddie


Here's a pic of Maddie right before we were up and and running for our morning run. As soon as Hailey got on the bus we left. It was a beautiful morning...cool and sunny. Maddie did great. I am still hesitant to go too far with her for the fear that she is going to be hysterical and I still have a few miles to get back home. I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It would probably make me run faster. Although my all sport gps tracker said I ran 2.5 miles, I think it was further. I thought it was at least 3 miles. I may go take a ride in the car later to track my route. I love the tracker but I am getting frustrated with it's inaccuracies. Still not sure why it says a rest time on the log. I know sometimes I lose a gps signal. I may try a different program to see if which one I like better.

I looked at the predicted forecast for my race day. It says it is going to rain. Bummer. The good thing is that it is going to be cool. The bad thing is I don't think my "fans" (Chris, Hailey and Madison and maybe Chris' grandmother) will be there cheering me on if it is raining. I will keep my fingers crossed. Hailey is making her First Holy Communion the day before my race and it is suppose to rain that day too. I am going to keep my fingers double crossed.

Here is the link to my run today. I basically ran one way and turned around and came back the same way. Tomorrow I may try for a longer run depending on Miss Maddie.

www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/1100814



No comments:

Post a Comment