Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Run

Today is Mother's Day and I wanted to get my run in early. That didn't happen so I decided I wanted us all to go to the track so I can run yet still be with my family. We went to the track in the early afternoon and the weather was beautiful. I didn't have a great run though. It was the afternoon and I had just eaten some lunch, two strikes against me. Like I have said before, I am definitely a morning person. I enjoy running early in the morning and on an empty stomach (or after having a light breakfast). Maddie lasted only about 2 miles and then she got cranky. So I decided to end it there. Two miles of running around the track and then off to enjoy the rest of the day with my family. Chris did comment that he noticed I was running faster. I did the first mile in 12:45 minutes. Here is my logged run for the day:

www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/1105668


I already have my running clothes set out for tomorrow. Only 1 more week until my 5K race. I want to get my run in tomorrow before the day gets started with Hailey and Maddie. My goal is to be out the door by 7AM since Chris is off tomorrow and can be home with the girls.

The weather for the week ahead looks great. I hope to get a run in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment