Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cardio Power & Resistance

Today was an very early morning workout for me. I had a very busy day today so I had to make sure I was up and all worked out before Hailey was off to school. I did Insanity's Cardio Power & Resistance in preparation for an outdoor 4.2 mile run tomorrow (fingers crossed). I enjoyed this workout because it was intervals of cardio and toning. A nice balance between getting your heart rate up and then recovering while still working your muscles.

My goal for tomorrow is to run outdoors on the roads (hills included) a 4.2 mile loop around my neighborhood. I won't be able to run until later in the afternoon or early evening which worries me a little bit. I don't enjoy running/working out during these hours. I much prefer to do the morning but it isn't an option for tomorrow. I have a feeling it will be another instance of thinking this is going to be easy and then wondering why I ever thought that 5 minutes into running.

Let's see what happens...I will be sure to fill you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment