Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Monday, April 11, 2011

Early Morning Run

Today I ran at 7:30 this morning and I felt much better. I ran 2. 5 miles making my grand total now 34 miles. I would love to run that early every day but it won't always be possible. I am thinking about taking my running outdoors soon. Not sure if I want to go to the track or run by my house. I am not a big fan of getting in the car to drive to the track even though it is only 10 minutes away. I would rather walk out my door and get going. My one day soon I will give it a try. Not sure what my plan is for tomorrow. I would like to run at least 45 minutes. The last two days have only been runs that lasted just a little over 30 minutes. Since I wrote it, I guess that is what it will be. I feel like I have already committed to run at least 45 minutes. Maybe longer if I can. The treadmill is in the basement and every day the mess in the basement gets more and more on my nerves. I must start some spring cleaning ASAP. So maybe a 45 minute run following by at least 30 minutes of cleaning in the basement. My office is in the basement too so I see the mess way too often. Must do something about it quickly. Tomorrow should be an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment