Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Running And Eating Cake

I definitely am a morning workout person. Today I didn't get a chance to get my run in until early evening. I definitely felt it took me longer to warm up and it seemed like what was suppose to be a quick run was taking forever. I was only 1.3 miles in and I felt like I had been running for hours. I ended up running 2.4 miles in 32 minutes. My grand total now is 31. 5 miles. Tomorrow my plan is to run first thing in the morning since I have a busy day planned.

I am replacing my weekly donut with some birthday cake this week. Although my birthday is at the end of the week, we celebrated today with a delicious red velvet and cream cheese filling cake.
I bought myself some new running clothes and think I like them so much, I may go back to the store for more tomorrow. They are super comfortable. I can see myself wearing them even when I am not running. Looking forward to tomorrow....another day I will be up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment