Disney Princess Half Marathon Countdown

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day Off

Today I decided to give my legs a rest. It was a busy day anyway so I don't even know if I would have had time to fit in my running. Maddie wouldn't nap more than 20 minutes at a time and Hailey made her First Penance in preparation for her First Communion so time was very limited. All day I kept thinking how I didn't go for a run. I definitely felt a little blah without my run. Tomorrow I plan on running 3.5 miles, my longest run yet. I believe this is the distance of a 5K race so I am already psyching myself up for it. It will most likely take me 52 minutes since I run 15 minute miles. Starting on Monday, I am going to try and increase my speed to run 14 minute miles. Here hoping I reach my goal for tomorrow and the week ahead. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment